Terms and Conditions
These conditions govern all bookings made (whether through website, email, telephone or other means) with Hambledons Serviced Apartments (Clifton) Ltd, trading as Hambledons. Registered in England & Wales Company No: 6016858, whose registered office is 11 Kings Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4AB.
VAT Registration No: 908 931 210
You accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others.
- The reserved property will be available for the Guest/s on the agreed date. 28 days written notice to Hambledons should be made of any changes to the length of stay.
- The Guest will pay the agreed tariff 28 days in advance.
- A deposit covering additional charges incurred during the stay with Hambledons, to cover any breakages/damage, telephone calls and end of let clean. A breakdown of the charges will be sent to the person who paid the deposit at the end of the guest’s stay after an inspection of the apartment.
- Broadband: WiFi is available in all of our apartments. Where WiFi is offered, Hambledons will make every effort to ensure that the service is available at all times, but Hambledons cannot guarantee any internet or broadband connection availability. If there is a fault which is deemed by Hambledons to be associated with the user’s hardware or software.
- Parking is available in most of our apartments, please ask for details and charges.
- Any loss of keys will be charged and should be reported as soon as possible.
- Guests should arrange their own insurance for personal possessions/effects.
If you wish to extend a stay, Hambledons requires notice in writing. Please give as much notice as possible in order to facilitate your request. All extensions are subject to availability and rate change. Failure to give Hambledons notice in writing of an intention to extend a stay may result in your apartment being booked by another guest.
- Where notice of intention to extend your stay has been given, Hambledons reserves the right to take all additional payments and charges from any credit/debit card used to make the original booking. Where payment has been made by cheque or bank transfer, an invoice for the requested extended period will be sent to the billing address provided at the time of booking and payment must be made by return.
- Accommodation and Occupancy
All properties are occupied as serviced accommodation, and on the basis that no rights of tenancy are created. If this contract is with an individual person (as opposed to a company) then by entering into this agreement the person is declaring that the apartment/house is not his/her principal place of residence.
Hambledons acts as an agent on behalf of its preferred suppliers in relation to the accommodation owned or controlled by those preferred suppliers.
You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by Hambledons. In any event, we recommend that you take time to familiarise yourself with the safety procedures in the apartments, the building and local area, paying particular attention to fire evacuation details and security.
– Smoking: Hambledons operates a strict non smoking policy.
– Pets: No pets are allowed.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary between apartments and locations. At a minimum we require a full 14 days for you to cancel, and receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you cancel within the 14 day period any reservations within 14 days of that date will still be chargeable. We will always try and work with you in the event you have to cancel, however as our apartments tend to be booked well in advance it is not always possible for us to re-let your apartment.
- Feedback and Complaints
Hambledons aims to deliver the best possible service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service offered, you should notify Hambledons in writing or by email as soon as possible in relation to any complaint.