Frequently asked questions
1. Q: Where in Bristol are your apartments/houses?
A: Our accommodation is located centrally in Clifton and the Harbourside. We have chosen the best parts of town!
2. Q: What is included the nightly rate?
A: We include everything to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. We provide WiFi, fully furnished and equipped apartments. Most of our apartments have parking as well. Please ask for details.
3. Q: How do I pay and when do I pay?
A: You will be sent an invoice prior to your stay. Please see our Terms & Conditions.
4. Q: How much notice do we need to provide if we wish to cancel?
A: We require 2 weeks written notice of your intention to cancel your stay.
5. Q: How many people can stay in the accommodation?
A: At the time of booking we will need the names of each of the people staying. The total number of people staying is limited to the number of beds in the apartment or house.
6. Q: Is their discount for longer stays?
A: We can negotiate special rates for guests who wish to stay on a longer term basis. Please ask for details.
7. Q: What time can we move in/move out?
A: After 2pm on the day of arrival, and we ask for guests to move out by 1000 am.
8. Q: How do we find out more?
A: Feel free to either call Hambledons or email us, and we will be happy to advise and assist you in your choice of accommodation and rates.